Thursday, January 4, 2018

He Orders My Steps

He Orders My Steps

Psalms 37:23-26 (KJV)

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord:
and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:
for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
25 I have been young, and now am old;
yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken,
nor his seed begging bread.
26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth;
and his seed is blessed.

Job 23:10-16 (KJV)

10 But he knoweth the way that I take:
when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips;
I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him?
and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me:
and many such things are with him.
15 Therefore am I troubled at his presence:
when I consider, I am afraid of him.
16 For God maketh my heart soft,

and the Almighty troubleth me:

The Lord Knows means what He wants of me...
It is up to me to let Him tell me, and lead me to It, and do that His way...

PJCopty

No comments: