Friday, January 12, 2018

All of Us Like Sheep Have Gone Our Own Way

Isaiah 53:5-9 (AMPC)
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has made to light upon Him the guilt and iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, [yet when] He was afflicted, He was submissive and opened not His mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away; and as for His generation, who among them considered that He was cut off out of the land of the living [stricken to His death] for the transgression of my [Isaiah’s] people, to whom the stroke was due?
9 And they assigned Him a grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in His death, although He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in His mouth.

Today I have repented Of going my own way...
The Lord Is my Shepherd and I will be lead by Him to go in His Way where ever He needs to lead me. Following The Lord is an easy yoke, because The Holy Spirit does the power walk in me.
Let us like sheep Know Our Shepherd Is gentle and kind, Full of compassion and mercy...

Lord, let me understand Your way by truth and worship You there in Spirit...

PJCopty

No comments: