Sunday, January 1, 2023

Taking A Look At Me in 2023

 The list of possibilities goes on and on when you live with Jesus. The when, what, where and how, is when just being a great expectation of my living, breathing and this is active inside and out of me. The world as we know now has the capability of anything you want, you can have… So can we in Jesus, our possibility for anything if we abide in the Word, and live with The Word, can be done by our Father, in Jesus’ Name. 

Do we live exceptionally! Taking a good look at ourself, looking at the direction God is leading me, am I there with Him? Is where I am at, benefitting the gospel of peace? Is it  when I go or stay, did He request this? are my plans are more the reason behind it? Taking a look at me, in 2023, will be so exciting, full of treasures, crowns are waiting to be worn, and thrown at His Feet, in that Day of His coming with my reward in His Hand!  

Keeping a positive, in a negative attitude world, is only accomplished by a spiritual encounter with The Living Word🕊🌹, He like a rose trampled by hate, rose up🌹🔥🕊to bring a Gift of Hope, Peace and Giving, to a person who believed He did, and did it for me… Me and Jesus has living together on Our Mind! 

PJCopty 

No comments: