Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Word Says:

1 Corinthians 8:6-13:

"BUT TO US THERE IS BUT ONE GOD, THE FATHER, OF WHOM ARE ALL THINGS, AND WE IN HIM; AND ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST, BY WHOM ARE ALL THINGS AND WE BY HIM."
That word, "We by Him," to me is every thing I knew to Live by. In these written statements by our brother Paul, he said "All Things," Are, and Is, By Him.
I AM says, that I am in Him, and I am glad I am, in and with Him forever.

Verses 7-13 tell us that we who believe that we Are in and by Him, need not take our liberty of hanging around idol places and eating with weak willed people in God. This is so as not to let them stumble because they know we are strong in our belief that we are of God, and if they see us doing that then they will think it is ok, thereby not being set free from their captivity of idol worship.

In our day that is false teachings, lying doctrines of demons, and learning how to stay willfully ignorant of God's Word. Joel says in chapter 2; 28-; dying because of lack of knowledge because when God sent it, they rejected the Truth.

No comments: